Our core belief is that every child learns differently; therefore, a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach just doesn’t work.
Instead, students need flexible learning options: programs, curriculum, and an educator who can custom-create, curate + facilitate what works best.
We offer flexible learning options for public, private, and homeschool families looking for an educational alternatives. Our offers include homeschool programs, microschool classes, small-group learning, one-on-one learning, tutoring services, and academic support.
From innovative programs to individualized content, we are here to support your child in their own, unique way.
What We Offer:
Classes + Courses
1:1 Learning Support
Why Work With Us? →
- Everything we do is individualized and intentionally designed to meet your child or small-group’s ability, age, level, strengths & needs!
- Credentialed teacher and credible learning programs/offers!
- Partnerships with amazing organizations and providers to meet your needs (and to point you in the right direction if we don’t have availability).
- Positive and empowering environment & focus to sessions
- Virtual & in-person options
Whether you’re looking for additional lessons for your child, a long-term tutor, or hoping to outsource a class to a licensed teacher, we can help!
- 1:1 Tutoring
- Academic Support
- Individualized Courses/Classes or Enrichment
- Lessons in alignment with current curriculum or to supplement
- Homework Help
PS: Are you homeschooling?! Outsource your child(ren)’s learning to a credentialed teacher!
Why Flexible Learning Options?
Each and every one of us learns differently. . . that’s why education should meet our unique needs while inspiring our growth! At Donnelly’s Daily Apple, we believe that true learning happens when students are excited about and engaged in what they do.
Our aim is to create opportunities for students to learn in the way that fits them best.
Contact us and we will try to accommodate your needs as best as we can/create a schedule that works!